what do we do?
Working towards equity and reconciliation
Support NDIS participants with:
- social and community participation
- looking after your home
- developing daily life skills
- tenancy advocacy
Support NDIS and Indigenous jobseekers with:
- finding and keeping a job
- school leaver career pathways
- developing microenterprise
- skill development courses
Work with employers to:
- deliver cross cultural and social inclusion training
- develop reconciliation and inclusion action plans
- meet employer recruitment and training needs
- deliver mentor and retention services
This pre-employment course for Aboriginal people provides the skills to find and retain employment. It’s about making changes, staying resilient and having hope for the future.
Participants complete 4 modules:
– Solid Thinking
– Solid Action
– Solid Work Ethic
– Solid Changes
Cultural Competency Training
Our Cultural Competency Training course takes the participant on a journey following in the footsteps of Aboriginal people from the past to the present.
Importantly it provides organisations with practical strategies to better engage Aboriginal clients and achieve intended outcomes.